PRETEST 3!!!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hi guys!

How's your Pretest 1 and 2? I hope you are all doing well with it. Don't worry with the scores, pretests lang naman yan. I just need to know what topics kayo mahina and I will try my best to discuss it with you in the future. For now, here's your Pretest 3. I will send the answers for the pretests and check your papers. Please observe integrity of your answers and scores. Be honest. As this will serve as my guidelines kung sino ang dapat matutukan later on. Our goal is not just to pass the board but to TOP the board exam. :) We will follow the same procedures later pag nasa drills na tayo. Nur will submit to me your results so you might as well send it to him right away after checking. Do not change your answers. If it is incorrect, no problem....it will be corrected and most especially remembered sa actual exam nyo. Do you agree with me? hehehe...God bless UM group!



KARLEEN L. JARO,RN
PRNSTER ADMIN

0 comments: